Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Twelfth holistic doctor found dead, alleged suicide



Natural Blaze

Posted on

marie-paas-e1444543617680
By Erin Elizabeth

I never wanted  to write a twelfth  article.  After writing the eleventh  about our colleague: prominent Holistic oncologist, Mitch Gaynor MD in NYC,  I was truly hoping that would be the last.


I’d just read his book recently, as he’d sent us advanced copies. My better half (also an author and holistic doctor) and I were just shocked when we found out Mitch “killed himself” outside on his property. It didn’t add up.

Many of his colleagues patients and close friends ,who wrote me daily,  didn’t buy into his alleged suicide either.

The details are scarce on the passing of Dr. Marie Paas, but there are several posts about her death on her  Facebook page and  many who knew her  are writing me saying that it was an alleged suicide.
Comments on her page would indicate this as well.

Her website appears to be down as well, though there is a basic front page, but this page has some telling info.

From an online health page page:


Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts and leave a comment :)